Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Small Spaces Destined for Design

My husband and I recently moved into a new home and have spent the past few months adding our touches here and there.  Well, his touches have been confined to the garage, and frankly it's a disaster.

In thinking about the project list, two small spaces come to mind first - the laundry and master closet.  Both are complete messes but have great potential.

See what you think:



See, I told you they were a mess.  But with a little time and money, I think I can make them amazing.  Take a look at my inspiration:



I will keep you posted on my progress.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Whatever, the man cave looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll agree with Darren on this one.

    Also, looking at your dirty clothes basket in this picture I am reminded of a funny conversation we had in your closet in St. Ives Court, via 2000. I believe it went something like, "Ellie, why do you have clothes sitting here that are not hung up?" "Because Leigh, they aren't dirty, but not clean. I still have another wear out of this before I put it in the dirty clothes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! That is exactly what I do with them!

    ReplyDelete